Commercial Alarm Systems
Electronic alarm systems on commercial properties are essential to prevent unauthorised intrusion onto site. These systems use motion detectors, door sensors and vibration sensors to determine unauthorised activity on the premises and set off warning signals and report the event to the user and a monitoring station.
At Aust-guard we can provide 24/7 monitoring and guard patrols for your site. Our alarm systems have remote app control and push notification options.
Our security systems can also detect and report fire, gas, and temperature events.
We also have the capability to integrate access-controlled doors and gates onto the same system.
Contact Aust-Guard with any questions and for a free quote.
Our Commercial Alarm Systems
Hills Reliance R128
- Entry-level, user-friendly, and cost-effective alarm for small business.
- Up to 128 alarm inputs, 8 areas, 24 code pads and 99 user codes
- Optional wireless devices
- Optional 24/7 monitoring via a 4G dialler
- Remote control and push notification with UltraSync + App
- No access control integration
Inner Range Inception
- The most versatile cost-effective product on the market.
- Integrated alarm system, access control, lift control and automation.
- Completely web-based meaning no server, software, or licensing fees.
- Up 512 wired or wireless alarm inputs and 512 outputs
- 128 controlled doors, 256 card readers, 32 areas, 32 lift cars and 10,000 users.
- Built in IP monitoring or 4G monitoring with T400 dialler.
- Remote control and push notifications via SkyCommand App
- Optional wireless alarm zones
- Direct integration with Hanwha Wisenet 7 CCTV
Inner Range Integration
- The elite security and access control system for small commercial sites to multi-campus institutions.
- Up to 250 areas per site, unlimited alarm devices, doors, and users.
- Utilise existing ethernet cabling to network the system.
- Intelligent modules retain function and user memory when network is lost.
- High-level integration with CCTV, building management, gym software, air-conditioning etc.
- Only pay for software and integrations that your site requires. No annual fees or software maintenance.
- Share cardholder data with your company’s Employee Database and Payroll System
- Create graphical site maps for use by your Security department.
- Multiple reporting pathways.
- Remote control and push notifications to a smartphone
- Popular system used for large commercial sites and multi-campus institutions.
- Aust-Guard can maintain and update your Challenger Site, so you don’t need a full security upgrade
Please contact "Mark" on Ph: 1300 883 898
to get a quality
alarm system, CCTV camera system, home intercom, or access control system in Perth, at a great price today.